Saturday 6 September 2014

Frampton Marsh tomorrow ..........

Probably there will be no post tomorrow as its a 06.00 start for my first Trip to RSPB Frampton Marsh with Kettering based amateur nature videographer Graham Barker.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gwafilms/videos

The weather forecast looks good and winter migrants are on the move.

Isn't anticipation a great character trait of the human race !

Late afternoon today I spent a couple of hours at Harrington airfield ( disused ) in search of  migrant Whinchats  ( thanks to Eleanor McMahon for guidance )  I made contact on three occasions but the distance was such that all I got were '' record '' shots, that's the way it goes, if it was that easy every one would succeed ! , 

1 comment:

  1. One of the other Blogger blog I read (Keith/Holding Moments) just came back from there and looks like he had a good day.

    ReplyDelete