Wednesday 26 November 2014

I am a big fan of Paul Riddle and his work with Little Owls ( and many other species ) in Leicestershire ..........

Given our relatively close geographical  proximity I just don't seem to be getting in contact with these charismatic little owls.

Maybe I need to get a '' Landie ''

Like Paul I believe in lots of observation ( when you want to photograph Cettis Warblers for example you need to ) but the best image of a Little Owl that I have ever achieved is the one below, purely by chance when passing the entrance to a local farm.

Paul's success is, I believe, due to the fact that he offers a conservation package to landowners who appreciate his commitment to his hobby  and respect his efforts, well done Paul, I need to do a lot more networking with local landowners and learn enough about woodworking to build Owl boxes !.

Pauls website is as below.

http://owlsaboutthatthen.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment