Friday 12 June 2015

You just can't say ....... '' only a Blue Tit ''.

Because these little guys are a basic staple of our bird population.

Rarely shy, very confident and tolerant of our presence when we stray into their world, they look at us, sum us up and carry on with their lives.

The symmetry of their plumage is always worth a lingering look.

At the reserve I have come across one nest that I believe has eight chicks,  I can't wait for them to fledge, what a sight it would be to see eight chicks and two parents in a row and get an image.

Dream on John.


2 comments:

  1. Well the Blue Tit got my vote in the National Bird vote for those exact reason. We often forget what a colourful bird both in plumage and character. As for images of the young and adults in tow is possible, I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doug, as you say, real little characters !

    ReplyDelete